TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER SECURITY AND PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS NOW!
“It’s not ‘if’ it will happen, but when..”
Cyber Crime is one of the fastest growing crimes in the world and invasion is on the rise! Hackers are becoming bolder…cyber attacks are getting bigger…..and cyber criminals are targeting organizations of all sizes.
If your business accepts credit cards, digital payments, uses computers or mobile devices, keeps medical or financial data, or stores confidential customer information, NOW is the time to get PROTECTED.
- Adult Entertainment Industry
- Virtual Currencies
- Computer Game Manufacturers
- Marijuana Operations
- Prior Acts & Knowledge
- Accounts in AK, DC and NJ
Credit monitoring, Data Restoration, Forensics, Legal Representation. Notification and Public Relations. Immediately accessible 24/7/365 free phone helpline.
The loss or possible unauthorized revealing of (sensitive) personal data or any data relating to individuals controlled by legislation anywhere in the world.
Fines and penalties covered by the policy: Assessment costs to cover re-issue costs as well as fraudulent transactions.
Cyber Extortion / Ransomware
Most common cause of loss for most business. The threatened revealing of Personal Data/PII or sensitive trade information or threat of interrupting operations through a targeted attack.
Your legal liability for losses caused to Third Parties by negligent or inadvertant onward Transmissions of Virus/Malware.
Defamation (libel, slander, product disparagement); Intelluctual Property Rights (copyright, trademark, domain name); Piracy and misappropriation of ideas; but NOT patent or trade secret.
(Breach of) Privacy Liability
Triggered by the COLLECTION, RETENTION, PROCESSING and DESTRUCTION of personal/sensitive data. Privacy is not Data Breach.
Non-Physical Damage Business Interruption
Network Breakdown: Loss of revenue following outage caused by computer attack, operator error, or loss of data including failure of outsourced elements (but not infrastructure failure). Includes reputational harm following adverse media.
- Cyber-attacks have increased in number and severity since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new report by cyber insurance and security firm Coalition.
- In 2019, an organization fell victim to ransomware every 14 seconds and it will grow to every 11 seconds by 2021.
- Did you know that there are 1.5 million new phishing sites created every month?
- Cyber attacks have increased over 97% in the last two years.
- 34% of businesses hit with malware took a week or more to regain access to their data.
- Due to the transition to remote work, exploitation of remote access was the root cause of reported ransomware attacks.
- Email intrusion, invoice manipulation and domain spoofing were the most common attack techniques in funds-transfer fraud incidents.
- Organizations that used Microsoft Outlook for email were three times as likely to experience a business email compromise as organizations that used Google Gmail.
*For more details OR to receive a Cyber quote, please reach out to your Sales Rep today! 800-722-3220
SubmitDOWNLOAD CYBER OVERVIEW